Pages

04 August 2011

The one and only.


It wasn't my intention to do such thing. But i knew that he walk out from ourserious conversation. I still remember his face, fierce and refused to give me any smile. but It's better be now than never.

he doesn't even greet me at the hallway, the place where we're met. I was completely freaking out. There is a box i gave him.

"Happy birthday." I told him.

I senses that he took sometimes to reply. He was smirking over my gift. A golden box with a red ribbon. He said thanks later on. That five minutes moment seems like 20 minutes.

we're used to be very closed to each other so why this such things happened??

Somebody told me that was because the post that i had written in my blog about him. He was really freak out by that. but as long as i remember, i never write something about about him. Oh damn, he might think that i was in love with him. because of the line 'he made me really happy'. I was in shocked, and Very sad too. because he choose to believe in his friend rather than asking myself the real deal. I wasn't happy. but the thing is more too frustrating. After all this year of friendship, how could you just walk away?

That just how it ends. We never talked to each other again. for a year.

then after few years, we grown up. Well, not exactly growing but at least the way we're thinking are way differs than before. We're met each other. and by that time, you're seems happy with your life, so am I. but still there is a hole in my heart that won't wound because of that thing. Truly, i was jealous seing how close you are with someone else..i just think, it should be my spot. then i decided not to think about it anymore.

until one day.

You apologies. in the middle of the night. about what happened. about the time we're not talking to each other. You've said sorry for acting that way, you said it because of that time, and how not being matured enough and not understanding enough. I was touched. But i told him, i don't wanna talk about it because we are friends now. and let just stay as what we were.

but well, we can never get really close anymore. I know how you'd been trying to be a good friend, and how i am dying to stay close to you now.. we can't force such things. So, I let it be. and I believe we're happy.


*the gift was his portrait. my sketch*



No comments:

Post a Comment

kata dia...